Virtual Wellness: Chair Yoga
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
We are working with Yoga instructor, Nadine Chudoba from Hopeful Healing to provide a variety of virtual wellness programs.
Chair Yoga: Active and not-so-active mature adult class laced with elements of yoga, tai chi, strength, flexibility and fitness. Weekly topics cycle through body, mind, spirit, and social benefits of well being practices, including strength for coordination; flexibility for posture; yoga for balance; tai chi for cardiovascular health; and meditation for stress and pain regulation. This class is safe and variable for all levels of fitness. A good news story every class inspires laughter and joy – the Ha factor!
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. VIRTUAL PLATFORM: Face book Messenger. Currently two spaces open with more times considered according to interest. Instructor is willing to help with set-up for those who are technologically challenged.
- Links to classes will be provided upon payment for services.
- Fee: $9.00 per person per class
- Please contact Nadine Chudoba at Hopeful Healing to register for program.
- Phone or text: 610-316-1590 OR Email: email@example.com
- Please mention Lower Providence Township when registering.