Virtual Wellness: Wellness Yoga
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
We are working with Yoga instructor, Nadine Chudoba from Hopeful Healing to provide a variety of virtual wellness programs.
Wellness Yoga is a new way to yoga. Learn how yoga prevents disease and injury. Explore the good and not so good parts of your body, mind and spirit with compassion and intent to heal. Wellness Yoga comes out of the studio to be a voice in your head. Classes are structured with acceptance of where you are with an invitation to grow. Become re-acquainted with good posture and healthy movement within the body you’ve got. Grow in strength, length, balance, and health with Wellness Yoga.
Mondays 12:30 p.m., Thursdays 7:00 p.m., Fridays 12:30 p.m. Instructor is willing to help with set-up for those who are technologically challenged.
- Links to classes will be provided upon payment for services.
- Fee: $9.00 per person per class
- Please contact Nadine Chudoba at Hopeful Healing to register for program.
- Phone or text: 610-316-1590 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention Lower Providence Township when registering.