Virtual Wellness: Storytime Yoga
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
We are working with Yoga instructor, Nadine Chudoba from Hopeful Healing to provide a variety of virtual wellness programs.
Storytime Yoga offers an opportunity for your children to experience reading in a whole new dimension. A storyline from their favorite book become the backdrop for some fun yoga movement and exercise. Your children will learn fun ways to stay healthy and happy. Make it a family affair by joining in or have a cup of tea and watch the festivities. Fun, exercise, energy! Imagination, collaboration, motivation!! Are you looking for gym class for your preschoolers and elementary-age little people? Can your kids come out to Nama-play?
Live Classes:Tuesday & Thursday Time: 9:30 a.m. EST
Virtual Platform: Zoom Meeting
- Links to classes will be provided upon payment for services.
- Fee: $7.00 per person per class
- Please contact Nadine Chudoba at Hopeful Healing to register for program.
- Phone or text: 610-316-1590 OR Email: email@example.com
- Please mention Lower Providence Township when registering.